Once your RBC Royal Bank (Canadian) and RBC Bank (U.S.) accounts are linked, you can automatically exchange money at great rates and and instantly transfer it online for free¹. Here’s how to get started.
- Sign-in to RBC Bank (U.S.) Online Banking
- Click on your name next to the padlock icon at the top of the screen
- Click “Link your RBC Royal Bank and RBC U.S. Banking Accounts” and follow the simple on-screen instructions
When you are ready to move money cross-border, be sure to sign-in through rbcbank.com.
If you typically enter Canadian Online Banking through rbcroyalbank.com:
- Sign-in to RBC Royal Bank (Canadian) Online Banking
- Click the “Banking” tab and select “Profile and Preferences” from the drop-down menu
- Click “Link other accounts,” then select “Link (unlink) your RBC Bank (U.S.) Online Banking” and follow the simple on-screen instructions
When you are ready to move money cross-border, be sure to sign-in through rbcroyalbank.com.
RBC Bank means RBC Bank (Georgia), N.A., a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada.
© RBC Bank (Georgia), N.A. 2017